Have You Been Injured In A Car Accident?
Car accidents on Oahu and elsewhere in Hawaii have common causes, including the following:
- Inattentive driving
- Out-of-state drivers’ unfamiliarity with the H1, H2 and H3 freeways and other Hawaii roadways
- Outright negligence, as when drivers disobey traffic rules
- Weather or road conditions
- Construction detours
If you have suffered a whiplash injury, back injury or fracture, or lost a family member in a car accident, you are strongly advised to seek local legal counsel promptly.
Charles H. Brower and Associates, A Law Corporation, in Honolulu, Hawaii, welcomes the opportunity to evaluate your auto accident claim. Whether a drunk driver struck you or you were hit at an intersection by a driver who did not stop for a stop sign or traffic signal, call the law firm to schedule a consultation: 808-526-2688 .
Initial consultations are free. Representation by Charles Brower is handled on a contingency basis. Attorneys’ fees are a percentage of a final settlement or verdict.
How The Process Works
Once you decide to retain the services of Charles H. Brower and Associates, A Law Corporation, you will work together with attorney Brower to determine key facts, including the following:
- How did the car accident happen? (Police reports and investigators’ findings will
figure into accident reconstruction).
- What kind of injuries did the victim(s) sustain—whiplash? A back injury? Fractures?
- What insurance coverage exists for each driver and/or victim?
The law firm of Charles H. Brower and Associates, A Law Corporation, has developed a reputation for an ability to favorably resolve cases that other lawyers have turned down. Attorney Brower fights for clients’ right to compensation including the following after an accidental injury:
- Medical bills
- Reimbursement for lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Future medical expenses
- Future wage losses
- Intangible loss to a family after a fatal accident
Did your car accident involve a drunk driver or an underinsured or uninsured motorist? Call or email the law firm to schedule a free consultation regarding your car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident or bicycle accident.